Wednesday, February 17, 2016

RE: UAE Financial Advice - Cancer: Good News

Hi Greg,

 

Upon logging into your wordpress admin, unfortunately I cannot go through.

 

If you change the password, can you please let me know so that I can post the below.

 

Also if you can notice that your website is not loading.

 

 

Best wishes,

 

Florence Joy Reyes

Personal Assistant

E: florence@my-pa.com

T: +971 4 446 2063   F: +971 4 446 2099

 

 

From: Greg Pogonowski [mailto:greg@yourmoney-matters.com]
Sent: 16 February 2016 15:36
To: chelsea.gregp.chelsea@blogger.com
Subject: UAE Financial Advice - Cancer: Good News

 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/cancer-death-rates-fall-10-10-years-042627003.html

Good news – more people are surviving. Bad news – how are they coping with no money for 10 YEARS!? Contact me now for Critical Illness Benefit Insurance, which pays out on DIAGNOSIS

GREG POGONOWSKI

www.yourmoney-matters.net

email: greg@yourmoney-matters.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment